Agile 2015, the most talked about agile conference, is in its 13th edition and takes place from August 3 to August 7, 2015 in the Nationai??i??s Capital, at the Gaylord Hotel. This conference brings together an international community of agilists who seek to expand their knowledge of agile methods and practices.
At Blue Agility, weai??i??re very excited to be sponsoring this event (Silver) and look forward to meeting new agilists and reconnect with old friends.
Blue Agility executives will also be attending the Agile Executive Forum and join a select group of executives in an intensive 1-day event to explore the latest strategic thinking in Lean/Agile principles and practices.
Ok, so hereai??i??s my take on Top 10 at Agile 2015!
1. Weai??i??re hereby formally inviting you to join us at our booth to talk challenges and solutions with #agiletransformation #scalingagile, #bluejazz and more with our Executives and Team!
2.Ai??Dean Leffingwell, creator of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFeTM), will be at our boothAi??on Wednesday, August 6, from 7:45-8:30 pm. Alex Yakyma, SAFe Methodologist at SAI, will join us on Monday, from 9-10 pm. Bring your questions and get ready for interesting discussions!
3. If youai??i??re new to agile and wondering what itai??i??s really all about and how it can benefit your organization, then you might want to sit in on this session:Ai??Introduction to Agile: The Genesis ai??i?? Monday, Aug. 3 – 10:45-12:00 – James Newkirk – http://sched.co/36M
4. Ok, so youai??i??re already doing agile. But now itai??i??s time to scale the benefits! What are some of the activities that can promote success or spell failure?Ai??Scaling Agile Patterns and Anti-Patterns ai??i?? Monday, Aug. 3 ai??i?? 2-3:15 pm (Monica Yip and David Grabel) – http://sched.co/36Pm
5. Itai??i??s always a cool thing to hear the spearhead of something speak of his work. Donai??i??t miss Dean Leffingwell, creator of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) talk about theAi??Nine Immutable Principles of Lean/Agile Development. Thursday, August 6, 9-10:15 am – http://sched.co/37oV
6. As we all know, change is a difficult thing, regardless of where you stand on the agile continuum. In this sessions, presenters will discuss practical ways of dealing with the challenges inherent to change in a large organization:Ai??Navigating the Complexity of Organizational Change ai??i?? Monday, August 3 ai??i?? 10:45-12:00 (Jason Little and Declan Whelan) – http://sched.co/36QW
7. When facing the task of becoming more efficient, Value Stream Mapping can be a little tricky sometimes. In this session, the presenter will show practical ways to uncover bottlenecks, queues and silos in any organizational process:Ai??Value Stream Mapping Workshop ai??i?? Wednesday Aug. 5 ai??i?? 3:45-5:00 pm (Nayan Hajratwala) – http://sched.co/36sj
8. Coming from a neuroscience background, the behavioral aspect of change and its challenges and how to mitigate these in the agile world always fascinates me. These ones, I wouldnai??i??t want to miss:Ai??Six Rules for Change Order baclofen, lioresal online. ai??i?? Monday August 3 ai??i?? 3:45-5:00 pm (Esther Derby) http://sched.co/36Q4Ai??andAi??The Secret of our DevOps Success: Fostering Human Behavioral Change ai??i?? Tuesday August 4 – 2:00-3:15 (Mark Nemecek) – http://sched.co/36Z4
9. DevOps on your mind? What is it? How can it benefit your organization?Ai??The 10 Myths of DevOps ai??i?? Tuesday August 4 – 3:45-5:00 pm (Seth Vargo)Ai??http://sched.co/36Re
10. Now this one is kinda neat. If youai??i??re interested in having dinner and mingling with your fellow agilists on Tuesday evening, August 4, you can sign up for ai???Dinner with New Agile Friends.ai??? Restaurant seating is limited, so sign up early! http://sched.co/3xfB
See you in DC!