A revolutionary online virtual coach. Anytime. Anywhere. Empower Yourself!
2013 – IBM Innovate Award
Best of Show!
2014 – IBM Beacon Award
Outstanding Innovation Software Systems & Product Development
2015 – IBM Beacon Award
For your organization to survive and thrive in today’s market, it must transition to leaner and more agile processes. Many organizations in various industries have already reaped tangible benefits from “going Agile.”
But failure to implement such practices can place organizations at a significant disadvantage and translate to slower time-to-market, lower quality products and an inability to match competition.
However, adopting agile and lean processes, especially Enterprise-wide, introduces new challenges, such as:
- Lack of consistency and standardization on process adoption and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) technology usage throughout the organization
- Need for customization, adaptation and localization of processes and tools for successful implementation and to align with organization’s purpose and needs
- Limited budgets for traditional, instructor led training, professional services and consultants
So while there’s a lot to gain, achieving the promised benefits is not a trivial undertaking and success is not guaranteed.
You need an experienced partner and the right guidance to get you there.
You need bluejazz™…
bluejazz is a rich-media knowledge platform offering:
- flexible knowledge base for leadership, Agile and lean practices processes, portfolio management
- ALM technology context-sensitive guidance
Powered by IBM Watson’s cognitive computing capabilities and GuideTM technology, bluejazz™ gives you unprecedented integrated access to context-sensitive knowledge:
- Powerful virtual on‑demand training, coaching and mentoring for processes (Comprehensive Watch & Learn, Ask bluejazz)
- “Hand-holding” on ALM technology usage for every role at every level within the organization (customizable visual step-by-step guidance)
Out-of-the-box, bluejazz supports: Scrum for individual teams & Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe™)
Take bluejazz for a spin!
However, bluejazz can be customized to any Agile methodology that fits your organization’s goals and needs.
Contact us for bluejazz Designer trial/demo.